5 Things To Look For In A L.M.T.
- Is the therapist licensed and insured?
- Is the facility providing the massages licensed by the state?
- Massages should be overseen by a physician.
- Make sure your comfortable with the massage therapist that your working with.
- Therapists should be current in continuing education credits.
Heal From Within
When your body is dealing with pain, it can be tough to deal with even the most routine errands. A massage can help you overcome these aches and pains by restoring the blood passages to your back, giving those muscles a quick pick me up in the form of oxygen. The result is the all-natural painkiller, endorphins, being released by your brain to bring you back to life.
“Roger is a great Massage Therapist. He is very caring. You are treated like a person; not like a number. I could not ask for better treatment. Roger cares about your well being too. I highly recommend him. “
“I went In for a therapeutic message and I loved it !!!!! ...they give really good messages I would recommend this to anyone. ...they have friendly staff. ..”